What's New? | Search with Google™ | Site Map | Return to Home Page | About the Federal Public Defender
This office publishes a newsletter called The Rap Sheet. The newsletters listed below are published online by Federal Public Defender and Community Defender offices from various districts around the country. Comments or questions should be directed to the publishing district.
Please report any "dead links" to PAW_Info@fd.org.
- The Back Bencher - from the Federal Public Defender's office in Illinois Central District
- The CJA News - from the Middle District of Alabama
- Defense News - from the Federal Defenders office in the District of Maryland
- Doing Time Times - from Federal Defender Services of Eastern Wisconsin, Inc.
- Effective Assistance - from the Southern District of Alabama
- The Federal Public Defender Report - from the Western District of New York
- The Liberty Legend - published by National Association of Federal Defenders.
This page was last updated on January 14, 2013.