What's New? | Search with Google™ | Site Map | Return to Home Page | About the Federal Public Defender
Government Links - Judicial Branch
For a comprehensive listing of government resources, visit FirstGov.gov, the "U.S. Government's Official Web Portal". FirstGov is mantained by the General Services Administration.
- The Federal Judiciary - maintained by the Administrative Office of the U.S. Courts.
- The U.S. Supreme Court - links to dockets, opinions, orders, rules, and other public information.
- Oyez - The Oyez Project is a multimedia archive devoted to the Supreme Court of the United States and its work.
- The Third Circuit Court of Appeals - links to opinions, orders rules, etc. In order to access docket information, you must have an account with PACER.
- The Pennsylvania Western District Court
- PACER Sites - The sites most frequently used in Pennsylvania's Western District.
- US Constitution: Analysis & Interpretation - Annotations of Cases Decided by the Supreme Court of the United States through June 28, 2000.
- Links to Federal Court Web Sites - Provided by the Administrative Office of the US Courts.
- The Federal Judicial Center - the education and research agency for the Federal Courts.
This page was last updated on September 30, 2008.