What's New? | Search with Google™ | Site Map | Return to Home Page | About the Federal Public Defender
Government Links - Legislative Branch
For a comprehensive listing of government resources, visit FirstGov.gov, the "U.S. Government's Official Web Portal". FirstGov is mantained by the General Services Administration.
- The U.S. House of Representatives
- The House Directory
- The U.S. Senate
- The U.S. General Accounting Office
- The Senate Directory
- Thomas: Legislative Information on the Internet - a service of the Library of Congress.
- United States Code - Provided by Cornell Law School's Legal Information Institute.
- Congressional Budget Office
- The Library of Congress
- The Congressional Record
- The National Archives - Records of Congress
- The Stennis Center The Stennis Center for Public Service is a federal, legislative branch agency created by Congress in 1988 to promote and strengthen public service leadership in America.
This page was last updated on December 26, 2007.